Mytek Audio proudly introduces the new Liberty THX AAA™ HPA, an analog headphone amplifier featuring THX Achromatic Audio Amplifier technology to deliver pure audio. The patented THX Achromatic Audio Amplifier (THX AAA™), the most linear amplifier technology available today, powers the Liberty THX AAA™ HPA to provide astonishing musical accuracy, unprecedented dynamic range, as well as infinitesimally low levels of noise and distortion. The Liberty THX AAA™ HPA is a reference grade device for both the musically passionate headphone enthusiast, and for sound engineers in professional audio environments.
Listening to music through the Liberty Liberty THX AAA™ HPA allows the user to hear the content as intended by the creator with maximum transparency and detail, and with minimum impact of the amplifier on the original sound. This is achieved using THX’s patented feed-forward error correction circuit topology which allows the THX AAA™ based amplifier to reach its maximum output power rating while exponentially reducing noise and distortion levels. Unlike the competition where increased output power is typically accompanied by proportional amounts of noise and distortion, the Liberty THX AAA™ HPA encounters a reduction in distortion by up to 40dB.
The arrival of a genuine musical reference for pure analog headphone amplification
This THX patented feed-forward topology can output a maximum current of 1 ampere and voltages reaching 25Vp-p. As a result, the Liberty THX AAA™ HPA can drive any pair of headphones available today. With such immense power capabilities, extensive circuit protection is of the utmost importance and the THX-888 module within this device has this fully covered. Multiple protection circuits are in place to ensure that the output relays are disabled during ‘power up’ until all power supplies reach full voltage and proper stability, and during faulty conditions like overloads and short circuits.
Despite its compact size, the Liberty THX AAA™ HPA is a true tour-de-force and complete reference grade product that is designed to stand the test of time. The amplifier uses the highest quality gold plated connectors and a selection of the highest grade parts, including an oversized 60W toroid power transformer, separate low noise power regulators for left and right channels, and a large bank of low impedance power supply electrolytic capacitors.
Liberty THX AAA™ HPA Significant Design Features:
● THX AAA-888 Achromatic Audio Amplifier technology (THX AAA™)
● Maximum rated output of 6 Watts @ < 0.1 % THD
● Output Impedance: < 0.1Ω
● S/N Ratio > 140dB, A-Weighted
● Oversized, dual-mono 60W toroidal linear power supply with automatic AC input voltage detection (100 – 240V)
● 4-line level inputs; 3 single-ended RCA and 1 balanced XLR-1/4”
● 4 HPA outputs on the front panel: 4-pin XLR and 4.4mm balanced, ¼” TRS and 3.5mm In Ear Monitor (IEM)
● Single-ended RCA 2-channel preamplifier output
● Large 27mm ALPS professional grade volume attenuator
● Selectable Crossfeed / Mono circuit for speaker/radio compatibility
● 4-position adjustable gain circuit
● Automatic -12dB Gain Sensitivity drop for IEM output
● Two-year warranty
● Dimensions (w x d x h): 5.5″ x 8.8″ x 1.74” / 14 x 22.5 x 4.4cm. (1⁄3 Rack size)
● Weight: 4.5 lbs. / 2 kg
● The companion Liberty II DAC and Liberty Phono Preamplifier will be released in Q1 and Q2 2021, respectively
Pricing and availability
The Liberty THX AAA™ HPA is available for preorder now and will begin shipping in February 2021 with an MSRP of $1495 / € 1,495.00 (VAT incl). Available for purchase at Authorized Mytek dealers worldwide, at www.mytek.audio and Amazon.com (US/Canada only).
Now, here’s the cool thing: The first 50 Liberty THX AAA™ HPA available for preorder in the US includes a free pair of HiFiMAN Sundara planar magnetic Headphones, valued at USD $349!
More about it right Here